Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Am I? 02/01/11

It’s Tuesday so it’s time for Hoo Are You with Night Owl Crafting. This week’s edition is brought to you from the middle of a blizzard! There’s about a foot of snow outside and more coming.

NightOwlCrafting

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?

I’m married to my high school sweetheart! We’ve been married for three and a half years, but we dated for three years before that.

2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?

My primary job is to be mommy to my precious little girl and I love it! I do babysit part time, I love that it lets me stay with my little one and that she gets to socialize.

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?

I live in Missouri. I was born in Kansas, but both of my parents are also from this area and we moved back when I was five, so I consider this my hometown.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?

One precious little monster, fourteen months old. I love her to pieces! I do hope that she’ll be a big sister someday, but not yet.

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?

What? I have to pick one?? I really don’t think I can. I follow a couple dozen craft blogs right now. I have craft ADD so I like to see everything!

 

blogstamp

3 comments:

  1. LOL I think the whole of the crafting community could claim craft ADD. Especially me I am terrible. I think I spend more time ooohing and ahhing than I actually do anything else..

    Thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite; I have crafting OCD. LOL. I can't get enough of it. I will spend hours just reorganizing my crafting supplies before I make something or finish a scrapbook page. It's ridiculous...really.

    Followed you here from Hoo Are You? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! I am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my new blog and follow as well, I think you will like it! have a great day!

    ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to My Nerdy Nook! Thanks for the visit and I appreciate the comments!